Monday, July 06, 2009

Remember the Princess Bride (1987)

Just trying to figure out if I'm mostly dead or all dead. Cris

Miracle Max: [Lifts and drops the arm of the dead Westley] I've seen worse.
Miracle Max: He probably owes you money huh? I'll ask him. Inigo Montoya: He's dead. He can't talk. Miracle Max: Whoo-hoo-hoo, look who knows so much. It just so happens that your friend here is only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do. Inigo Montoya: What's that? Miracle Max: Go through his clothes and look for loose change.

4 comments:

bauerpower said...

Loved that movie! And I have always loved to talk like, and say the words, "My name is Inigo Montoya, you kilt my fath'r, and now I'm going to kill you." I think, based on the movies def. of mostly dead or all dead that I must be all dead most of the time and mostly dead some of the time.

Unknown said...

To bauerpower: If you can post a comment on this blog, you can post some pics of that new baby!
L. Cloud

Shelli said...

you're only mostly dead unless the kids have gone through your pockets....(:

Laura said...

That's one of my favorites too. I'm especially fond of the statement that Wesley makes as he's bouncing down the hill "aaaaaaaaas yooooooou wiiiiiiish". Hope you're feeling better soon!!!