Saturday, April 19, 2008

Highway One

I (Cris) have been blessed to get to go with Steve to San Fran several times in the 13 years that he served on the board of trustees for Golden Gate Baptist Seminary. Usually it was when he had accrued enough frequent flyer points. That's not a hard thing to accumulate when you fly all the way to San Fran twice a year. My favorite thing to do out of all the things we have been blessed to do, is to drive down (or up) the coast. I never tire of seeing God's gorgeous creation. I am not a "lay on the beach in the heat" type of person. I usually prefer the mountains. But on the California coast you get both. The beauty of the mountains and the beach all rolled into one. This was Stephanie's first time to see the beach. We are land locked buckeyes I guess.



Scott tries to coax Emily to the edge. Did it work? Nope.

Scott decides he has had enough of being in one motel room with four women, he dives off the ledge head first. :)
Bean Hollow Beach - it sounds like a Furskin name. Any one remember the Furskins? I read those books to some kids a few times!

Alfred the duck sees the Lone Cypress (famous logo of Pebble Beach Country Club)
The 18th green at Pebble Beach.


We rented a brand new Town & Country Dodge Caravan. It was loaded. When the car is put in reverse a camera turns on so you can see what's behind you. We never saw anything on the screen so Abby decided to check it and see if it worked. :)

For more (and better) pictures of our trip, keep checking Scott & Em's blog.

1 comment:

Bolo said...

Just four women? Pfft...that ain't nothin'...