One of my favorite things during the Christmas season is opening the mailbox to find a bunch of Christmas cards from friends. I am always a little disappointed when there is no photo enclosed. We try to send a photo Christmas card most years to out-of-town friends and family. There are so many more choices now than there use to be. Sometimes making cards, writing notes, and getting pictures printed to stick in the cards is just a hassle. I love photo cards where you just upload a picture online and order cards with the photo and message printed together on one easy card. I am crazy about
Shutterfly’s selection this year. There are tons of clean, stylish designs to choose from. How will I ever decide with choices like this:

and this:

The only thing I have not liked about photo cards is how difficult it is to write on the photo paper if you want to write a note on the back of the card. This year Shutterfly’s
stationery cards are printed on premium 110lb. card stock. How handy is that! The search function helps narrow down the design decision – you can search for different themes, 'religious', 'Jesus', 'joy', etc.
You don’t even have to torment yourself trying to decide which cute picture to choose from. You can use several photos at once with these designs:

Shutterfly has a promotion for 50 free cards for bloggers. Read all about it
here.
Now I just have to decide which one I actually want to use!
2 comments:
LOVE that last card layout! How do you get the 50 free?
Karen, it's a special promo for bloggers. You can sign up here: http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/
Post a Comment