Friday, January 08, 2010

Guest Post: Emily O'Neal

Hi there! This is Emily, the oldest Cavie girl writing for the Cavies today. I've started a new project with my sisters that we would like you all to know about. The post below is something I originally wrote for my blog:


There's a project that has been going on in the blogging & scrapbooking world(s) for several years now - it's called "Project 365". The idea is to take one picture every day for one year (if you're a blogger, you post them on a blog, if you're a scrapbooker you put them in a scrapbook and sometimes on a blog too). I thought it sounded like a fun challenge to undertake - it would give me an excuse to learn how to use my camera better, be more creative with the photos I take, and hopefully it will be a fun way to look back at 2010.

My sisters so sweetly agreed to do the project with me (ok, maybe I told them they would be doing it with me) and we have started a new blog to put the pictures on. My hope is that by making the project public we will have an incentive to keep going when it gets hard and we feel like giving up. Posts may be sporadic, but we will be taking photos every day and sharing them on the blog (hopefully) close to every day.

So without further ado, here's the blog: project365sisters.blogspot.com

Hope you enjoy seeing 2010 through our eyes!

No comments: