I can't believe three of our children have graduated from high school. (I feel so old.) Our church has a graduate recognition service for students completing high school, college and graduate school. It is a casual type of
baccalaureate service. Afterward the graduates are treated to a meal at a local restaurant. We went to the
Spaghetti Warehouse this year. It's a restaurant that seats 800, set in an old ice house built in the 1880s. You can even sit inside a 1920s German elevator and dine. The lobby sports the original steam engine that cooled the ice house. It has the largest gear wheel I have ever seen.
Abby has not decided what her major will be for college so she has decided to wait a year before college. We would all appreciate your prayers for her.

Here she is being congratulated by her pastor. :)

Check out the gorgeous huge stained glass windows.

The Z girls, Abby and Steph
No comments:
Post a Comment