Saturday, January 24, 2009

Perfect style

I found the perfect style for me, concerning hose, tights, etc. I only hope you don't have to wear a shirt by itself to get in on this style! It would save my mom lots of money if this catches on. :)


-Stephanie

4 comments:

katie said...

Haha! Yeah, wouldn't that be nice if all those holey tights were the latest fashion? I'd be the most fashionable girl in the world! Somehow, all my tights/hose seem to mysteriously find holes (yes MULTIPLE holes!)after I wear them ONCE! (stress on the once) It's so annoying! =p

The Mrs. said...

Wow! A fashion trend that even the budget-conscious can get in on! Thanks for pointing it out.

Emily O. said...

somehow I don't think your mother would let you wear the other outfit items that make this look "fashionable"...

Bolo said...

You Cavies amuse me to no end. I mean, at least three of the four Cavie children have now blogged about clothing and fashion to one degree or another, and if my memory serves me correctly, so has Alpha Female of the troop :P