I remember those feelings when I first got my glasses!Very nice.
Very cute! You instantly look at least a year older!
Wow, Steph! I had no idea you were going to get glasses. You look great in them - much older! ;o)
I think you look very cute!!I agree with Jeff.. I remember saying..wow, can everyone see this clear??? I didn't get mine until I took a driving test for my "learners" permit in the 10th grade...probably had missed alot of things by then!
I should probably get my glasses, too...but they're at home somewhere :(
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I remember those feelings when I first got my glasses!
Very nice.
Very cute! You instantly look at least a year older!
Wow, Steph! I had no idea you were going to get glasses. You look great in them - much older! ;o)
I think you look very cute!!
I agree with Jeff.. I remember saying..wow, can everyone see this clear??? I didn't get mine until I took a driving test for my "learners" permit in the 10th grade...probably had missed alot of things by then!
I should probably get my glasses, too...but they're at home somewhere :(
Post a Comment