I've been tagged by my sister Em, which means I have to answer a bunch of questions and tag three more people(which is difficult because everyone I know has already been tagged).
1. One book that changed your life: The Best Nest by P. D. Eastman
This was the first book I read on my own, and it started my love of reading.
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery
3. One book I’d want on a desert island: my Bible and How to Build a Raft Out of Palm Trees
4. One book that made me laugh: I’m A Stranger Here Myself by Bill Bryson
5. One book that made me cry: The Fellowship of the Ring by J. R. R. Tolkien
6. One book that you wish you had written: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin (or any of her books, I can never decide which I like best)
7. One book you wish had never been written: The Ecclesiastical History of the English People by Bede
8. One book that you are currently reading: The Bondage of the Will by Martin Luther
9. One book that you’ve been meaning to read: Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe
I tag Aunt Terry Coffey, Meredith Snyder, and Scott O'Neal
2 comments:
Snefapelagus, you've been tagged!
I just cannot understand how any one can say that about the History of the English church by Bede.
It 's the most wonderful moving story of how the Christian faith came to all those needy pagans in Europe.
Please read it all over again
and reallly picture it in your mind.and then thank God for his Grace.
Post a Comment