ahhhh!!!!!! Everyone clear the road!
I say CONGRATS!! Abby..the studying paid off..LOL..we call it learners permit in VA..Aunt Judy
I call them Causes For Fear and Reverence......particularly if you've got that infamous road rage like your sister...
Be afraid. Be very afraid. Actually, I think I'm not as scared of you driving as I was our other sibling. :-P
Haha! Yeah, but you haven’t seen me drive yet ;)
Yeah. What mom said.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
ahhhh!!!!!! Everyone clear the road!
I say CONGRATS!! Abby..the studying paid off..LOL..we call it learners permit in VA..Aunt Judy
I call them Causes For Fear and Reverence...
...particularly if you've got that infamous road rage like your sister...
Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Actually, I think I'm not as scared of you driving as I was our other sibling. :-P
Haha!
Yeah, but you haven’t seen me drive yet ;)
Yeah. What mom said.
Post a Comment