Monday, January 23, 2006

Welcome to the Cavie Family Blog

As a former member of the Cavanaugh family, I thought it was high time that the family should have a blog. So, I have created one and left it in the hands of my younger sister, Abby. Hopefully this will be a place you can come when you need a laugh or just need your daily dose of the Cavies. You can get to know the Cavies a little better by checking out the posts below!

- Emily (Cavanaugh) O'Neal

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SWEEEEEEEETTTTTTT!!! I love these blogs...I might have to create one when we get moved....of course, I will need help!!!

Shelli said...

i just created a blog this week too...(it's bit scary looking until i get the hang of it) of my thailand photos so that my family and friends can see them without me having to visit them! (kidding)

Shelli said...

My blog is now 'open' Cris (o;

Bolo said...

Hey, I should get a blog, too!

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed viewing your blog...what a fun time you all must have. I too came from a prachers family and there were 12 of us, always having a great time too. We still enjoy getting together and having fun. I am thankful Brian and Meredith have such good pastor friends. Beth Snyder

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if it's a blog but it's a xanga. Check mine out.
www.xanga.com/thecoloroftruth